Home > Parents Links > Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Parents / Guardian
- How do I contact the relevant teacher-in-charge for my child / ward?
- Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 67587219 to advise you on your concern.
- How do I access the term timetable for my child / ward?
- The term timetable is available in the Parents Notification Page. A link is also available in the Announcements section at the bottom of the homepage.
- How do I access the user guide for the 'Parents Gateway' Application?
- Please click here to view the user guide.
- Further details are available at the ‘Parents Gateway’ page under the ‘Parents Links’ section.
- Where do I find the details on Parents' programs and workshops organized by the school?
- Details on the list of programs for parents are available in the ‘FamilyMatters!@School Programme’ section under the ‘Parents Links’ section.
- Please click here to view the webpage.
- How do I access the ‘School Bag’ website?
- Please click here to access the website.
- How do I find out more about the policy coverage, including pre-existing medical conditions, of the students' travel insurance by MOE-appointed insurer?
- Please click here for FAQs on NTUC Income's travel insurance for MOE schools.
- How do I log in to MC online for Parent-Teacher Meeting (PTM) booking?
- Please click here for step-by-step guide.