Home > Parents Links > PDLP @ YTSS > Frequently Asked Questions > Funding and Other Support

Funding and Other Support

Can students use their Edusave funds to purchase devices from vendors not engaged by the school?

 Edusave funds can only be used for purchases facilitated by the school.

 How do we support students under the MOE FAS and School-based FAS?

 Please refer to the funding support guidelines here [link to document on website]

 Will funding be provided for Permanent Residents (PR) and international students (IS)?

 Permanent resident and international students who require financial assistance may approach their schools for subsidies to reduce their out-of-pocket expenses.

Will students need to purchase software for their devices? If so, can these be paid for with Edusave?

 The school will install the necessary software with enterprise licenses to enable use of software with students’ devices. Students need not pay for the purchase of software for their PLD.

 How will students without internet access at home be supported?

 Students from low-income households will continue to be supported for subsidised broadband under IMDA’s digital access schemes. More information on IMDA’s digital access schemes can be found at www.imda.gov.sg/ha.